Thursday, December 8, 2011

Epichiphop Jati

,
You guys must be wondering, what in the name of Voldemort’s vagina am I doing here. Well, I seem to be building up a sufficient amount of guilt mingled with a lot of jealousy as well. 
Anyway, let me get on with this. Recently (well I have actually come across this shit countless times before, but I didn’t seem to be able to build up the level of my productivity until now, I think) I seem to be lucky enough to be witnessing the birth of hip-hop music in our beloved country (blech!), and the rappers actually think they can spit rhymes to make a living (Heh, like seriously, they’re gonna get educated and do sophisticated jobs? Bite me). I don’t think it would be convenient for me to disclose the names of these pathetic puddles of dog vomit, and I am sure if someone actually dragged a dog to one of these fags’ hip-hop shows, the poor thing would puke to death. Like who wouldn’t. Check out some of his lyrics:
Ai kalo chikon lomba nunu Ajib ekta cheese
Kaure khojar Tym dai nah cuz m made up One Piece
Lower pants, full shirt, Kane tinta futa loiya railgari chari
Tora office korte paros nah, ami korte pari
Nunu bair hoy bondhur mukh diya,
Indonesian rap bair hoi Underwear er futa diya
Hip Hop Jinishta ki, Mother Teresa tomare bujhamu ki dia
Ami eka Onek Kalo rapper among lots of kalo fellows
Nijere loiya hadudu khelos abar amare loiya chowachowi
Ki koss hala amar loge beton loitasos
Tore diya office hoibona, aida amare koitasos
Aare ami board roomey namle tore boitey parbi nah
Karon ami presentation dile tora beicha jaibiga
Haate komore kono kolom nai, amare bhalo bhabe dek
Togore uraibar laiga Chartasi LAPTOP ER BAG
Erry body keep countin, Hoise Kalo Underwear eibar goon
Amar Presentation guli huina Sir der go bair hoi Teka, Yeah…………………..
AI MAMA AI, TIBBOT SOAP ER PRESENTATION CHOLBO NAKI!?…..
Lyrics derived from a rap which goes something like this:
“I don’t get laid, my name is a synonym for black underwear, if you are within a 3-feet radius of me, my body odour will repulse you to the point where you will have to leave, I have no weapons so I will defeat you with my rap, people love my rhymes so much they tell me to stop. Yeah……….”
Oh man, I can’t carry on with this any longer. It is extremely traumatizing to the properly functional mind.
And seriously, what’s with all the stupid name engraved brass knuckles, or the cheap bling blings (I actually came across a picture of this asshole with a chain on his neck, which was actually a bicycle chain which, I am sure he hijacked from a poor rickshaw puller)

Run for your motherfucking lives/chains
and the pathetic baggy clothes which they think look cool on them, but actually make the normal people wonder whether they got it off from a charity program or something. And their pants! Omg! They hang as if Jesus was crucified on those belt loops and threaten to fall to the ground all the time. And also their stupid bandanas wrapped around their necks like gangstas and their hats, which seriously resemble inverted diapers, add up to an epitome of “Da P3RfEcT BriggazzZ”. The bar of over explicitness of these hip-hop trends seem to be rising hand in hand with the level of inflation in the country and us normal people seem to be shunned away to a dusty corner in this goddamn modern world.
Thankfully however, there are only a handful of these jackasses in our society at this moment (putting the wannabes aside though, because counting them would be meaningless like counting the number of grains of rice on your plate) but apparently, most seem to come out of filthy rich families so they get their daddies to buy them those Toyota Corollas before they even get their driver’s license and pimp them out in the gayest way possible (even making custom decals of their girlfriend’s name and sticking them on their windshields, etc HAH!). Here’s a picture of what I am talking about:
What pisses me off more about these cum guzzlers is that they seem to have enough money to make their own fucking music videos! Shocking right? And, somehow, they seem to be getting a fair bit of attention because apparently, they got a couple of flat-chested skanks to dance in their videos, along with a female singer who thinks she’s as good as Missy Elliot or Queen Latifa (hell yeah if you are comparing body widths). *Pant pant* oh man I am getting too old to carry on with this shit. Here’s a taste of what I mean:
Absolutely pathetic. Look at the fucking way this chick is dancing. And the fat chick singing near the end just sugarcoats this shitcake. And the guys with their stupid pimped out suits make me wanna go on a rampage with a colt commando and shoot ‘em down. Seriously, where the fuck is a serial killer when you need one? I seriously wonder how many more “WTFs” are in store for us in the future. Anywho, I am off to try and learn Japanese and hit on some Asian chick (TZL- Just kidding babe). Sayonara!
 

RabbyBhuiyan Copyright © 2011 -- Theme created by O Pregador -- Developed by rabby bhuiyan